Our 17 night tour of southern Italy includes a typical Italian festival in the mountains south of Rome. You will enjoy some time on the Amalfi coast and beach time in Calabria. We will conclude our tour with time in the Eternal City of Rome.
- 2022: 5th – 20th May: Pick-up and drop off at Rome Fiumicino Airport.
- 2023: 4th – 19th May (dates subject to change)
Our tours are designed for you to experience life as it is lived in Italy. To this end, we have timed this particular tour to coincide with the traditional Italian festival of Sant’Angelo. This festival is taking place in the medieval village of Vallecorsa, Lazio. You will be encouraged to take an active role in the festivities!
Following a stay at the Vytae Spa Resort in Vallecorsa, we will make our way to the Amalfi coast. We will stay at the Grand Hotel Sant’Orsola cliff-top hotel, overlooking the Amalfi coastline. From here we will explore Positano and Amalfi.
Our next adventure will be a train ride from Sorrento to Calabria where we will be staying at the hotel resort Parco Dei Principi, in Roccella. This large, luxury resort is situated a short walk away from the beach. From here we have an opportunity to explore the sites of Calabria and take a ferry ride to the island of Sicily.
Following our stay at the beach, we will make our way to Rome by train from Calabria. An opportunity for you to relax and enjoy the ride. We will stay at a hotel in the center of Rome and be within easy access to all of the sites.
● Pick-up and drop-off at Rome Fiumicino Airport
● Continental breakfast and dinner (lunch will be included on some occasions)
● Hotel stays
● Train and car travel
● All tour fees and administrative costs to all sites on the itinerary.
● Some lunches and gratuities
Tour of southern Italy Itinerary
- DAY 1: You will be picked up at the airport and taken to Vallecorsa.
- DAY 2: Vallecorsa
- DAY 3: Vallecorsa
- DAY 4: Vallecorsa
- DAY 5: We drive from Vallecorsa to Amalfi
- DAY 6: Amalfi
- DAY 7: Amalfi
- DAY 8: We take the train from Sorrento to Calabria
- DAY 9: Calabria
- DAY 10: Calabria
- DAY 11: Calabria
- DAY 12: Calabria
- DAY 13: Calabria
- DAY 14: Calabria
- DAY 15: We take the train from Sorrento to Rome
- DAY 16: Rome
- DAY 17: Rome
- DAY 18: Departure from Rome
Itinerary will be subject to change.